Views: 0 Author: Joyce Huang Publish Time: 2022-11-10 Origin: Site
Backyard baseball batting cages allow you the opportunity to practice at home whenever you want. Selecting the right type of cage is essential to improving playing skills and getting value for your money.
Backyard baseball batting cages let you practice at home convenient anytime you want.To choice the right one is important for improving your skills and saving your time and money .
There are 5 points you should think over before paying:
1. size: You should measure how much space available are your backyard, so that you can choice the right size.If you want to simulate a professional pitching environment should be about 70 feet long. If standard dimensions do not work for you, you can also consider to custom.
2. Frame. Metal is the most popular choice, the steel pipes are durable enough for cage . And some type can folding easily , you can setup anywhere you want . It protects players when the ball hit on the frame and prevent from rebounding to make somebody damage .
3. Netting: Typically made from poly or nylon.Poly type use #21(for light users ) or #36(for hard hitters and frequent users ).Nylon is stronger and more expensive,but it will be used for a long time .And now many manufacturers offer nets with UV protection ,it is more suitable to play at outdoor with sunshine for long time .
4. L-Screen: It is not usually including in the package ,but the screen will protect the pitcher’s body while throwing a ball.And the screen also made of the same material as the cage set.
5. Stake-Down Kit: It always included in the package, it allow the cage can be played outside with strong winds. It usually made of metal,it is a necessary parts of the cage set.
6. Type of batting cagesare classified into collasible structure / iron frame full installation / fiber poles. Which kind of baseball net are more steadable, it’s subject to the shape and material. Shape like channels are consistued by fiber poles are possible to decrease cost and close to a perfect installation net. Iron poles products are strong enough and safe to kick balls in a cage net. Collasible cage nets are design for 6~14 years old children.
Easy improving batting skills with good quality baseball batting cages!
For viewing baseball batting cages ,please click our website :
And our YouTube channel :